Saturday, June 14, 2008

Battlestar Galactica Mid-Season Finale

Last night was the Battlestar Galactica mid-season finale of it's final season, and the second half isn't airing until January 2009 (when I first read that I was like holy crap that is two years from now, but then I remembered that I am actually right now living in the year 2008 and calmed down a bit) which sucks because, of course, they went out with a totally crazy cliff-hangar in true BSG fashion.

Here are some excellent commentaries/recaps if like me you are into watching a television show and then going online and obsessively reading about what you just watched (I know, I'm not proud of it, but it is the truth).

Salon's take on the BSG Finale
Entertainment Weekly's TV Watch BSG Recap/Commentary
Television Without Pity's Recaplet to be followed later in the week by a much longer (and knowing this recapper who is totally insane but in a great way it will be much much much longer) recap.

If you haven't watched the episode yet I recommend staying away from these links until you have done so... unless you are actually just looking for spoilers - in which case I am cool with that - unlike many people I don't freak out, plug my ears, and sing "la la la - I can't hear you" when someone starts talking about a book, tv, show, or movie that I haven't seen because I don't think knowing what happens really ruins the experience - because if it did no one would ever re-read or re-watch a book, tv show, or movie that they have already read/seen.