Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Work in Progress Wednesday #21

This will be a very short WIP Wednesday posting as it is very late, and I have to get up rather early for a doctor's appt in the morning.

The reason I am just now having a chance to post is that I have been working relentlessly on finishing the last little bits of revision on my WIP. Also, there has been the small matter of wrestling with the dark creature known as the synopsis, but I'll bore you with that story another time.

Of course, I don't think this is really "the end" of revisions, but just the end for now, as I beginning submitting and seeing what kind of responses I get back.

So wish me luck on that, and then tell me what is going on with your WIP.

Also, I'll be posting later today for the blog chain on the topic of writing with emotion, and check out my post from last Friday and please join in with your own flash fiction created from this month's writing prompt!

************************************************************************************
If you want to participate in WIP Wednesday, simply post your own WIP Wednesday entry on your blog and leave a link to it in the comments below. Or if you don't have a blog, feel free to report your progress directly into the comments box.

For more detailed information concerning what all this nonsense is about please consult the original Work in Progress Wednesday posting.

Feel free to also make use of the lovely little WIP Wednesday logo as well!