Friday, July 1, 2011

Curses Wrap Up

In my last post I put a curse on my fellow blog chain members... and then waited to see how they would deal with it. They all grappled with the problem in different ways. I highly recomment that you read each of their individual responses by clicking the links below.

Michelle McLean
Margie Gelbwasser
Abby Annis
Sandra Ulbrich Almazan
Christine Fonseca

And now that they've all answered, I think it is time to lift the curse.

*POOF*


And my own curse, of having trouble finding an idea for my next novel, has been slowly lifting as well. No, I haven't put any words on paper yet, but the ideas are swirling around in my head, and I am starting to get that excited itch that makes me want to put some words on paper. And that, my friends, is progress.

So that finishes out this round of the blog chain, and until the next one I'd love to know - what do you do when you are stuck for that next great idea?